With the COVID-19 pandemic ongoing, the way we travel to beautiful destinations has changed. Many foreign governments and U.S. states require a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR, taking it within a 48-72-hour window of travel. Gulfshore Travel has partnered with ImmunitiRX to get you approved COVID-19 tests from the comfort of your home. ImmunitiRX promises to deliver a painless, reliable saliva test, giving you results within 24-36 hours. Their process has been approved by the FDA EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) and is recognized as an approved test by multiple countries.
Differences between the saliva test and nasal test:
- Convenient as you administer the test at home on your schedule
- Painless- no painful nasal swab
- Results delivered within 25-36 hours
- Cost-effective- one flat fee, no ER fees, co-pay, or clinical fees
- Inconvenient as you must schedule an appointment or wait in long lines
- Swab- can be painful and stressful
- Delayed result delivery- often 7-14 days
- Costly- unanticipated ER fees, copays, high clinical fees
Instructions for Use:
• Access ImmunitiRX through this LINK and place order.
• You will receive an order confirmation and a separate email with instructions for submitting the test for accurate travel documentation.
• Test kit(s) are sent via FedEx 2day to your home.
• Follow sample collection instructions and drop the pre-paid FedEx overnight box in a FedEx Dropbox.
• You will be notified via email 24-36 hours after the sample is received at the lab.
If you need assistance or have any questions, contact us by calling 239-263-9669 or emailing Lisa at email@example.com
REMEMBER: Send your test kit(s) back to the lab promptly (LINK for submission & processing times).
REMEMBER: Look at updated travel advisories HERE for all travel requirements.
REMEMBER: Print all necessary COVID-19 test documentation (plus a copy) and always carry it on your person during travel.